According to top medical doctors, scientists, nutritionists and many studies that have been carried out, diabetes can be reversed. This is good news for many people who have diabetes and have always believed that they have to live with it for the rest of their life. This is because many are told that diabetes is genetic and there is nothing they can do about it.
Read on if you would like to know how to get rid of diabetes without having to use medication or expensive treatments. These treatments sometimes have side effects that can make the condition worse.
Can diabetes go away?
Absolutely. There are two types of diabetes, namely; type 1 and type 2. Type two diabetes can be reversed within a short period of time. Type 1 diabetes on the other hand, cannot be permanently reversed, but can be improved and help a person resume his day to day life.
There are many people who are pre diabetic and they even don’t know it. There are studies that have shown that 25% of the population don’t know. Diabetes has continued to grow to an epidemic and the latest statistics show that the deaths related to diabetes are still high.
There are a number of diseases that can arise as a result of diabetes. Some of these include; high blood pressure, kidney disease, blindness, Alzheimer’s, neuropathy, and amputation. It is important to know what causes diabetes and the differences between the two types of diabetes.
Diabetes is an illness caused by elevation of blood sugar levels. In type one diabetes, the immune system attacks the insulin-producing beta cells in the pancreas. When the pancreatic cells have been damaged, then there is reduced ability or complete inability of the pancreas to create insulin. Some of the common factors that can trigger the autoimmune response includes; GMO orgasm, a virus, vaccines, heavy metals or foods such as cow’s milk and wheat. The main reason why these foods have been linked with diabetes is because they contain A1 casein (milk) and gluten (wheat).
Type 2 diabetes is the most common type of diabetes and is caused as a result of insulin resistance. This leads to high blood sugar in the body. The body at first will produce enough insulin, but over time the insulin receptors sites will get burned out.
How do you get rid of diabetes?
Well, there are a number of things that you need to do. Getting rid of diabetes will force you avoid some type of foods and taking others. This is because all foods are not the same or healthy. There are certain foods that should be avoided at all costs. Below are some of the foods you have to remove from your diet.
- Refined Sugars – Refined sugar is not good for your body because it spikes the blood glucose in the body. Some of the culprits falling into this category includes fruit juice, soda, and other beverages. When this form of sugar enters the body and can cause a rapid elevation in blood glucose. Natural sweeteners such as maple syrup and raw honey are better alternatives although they can have some effects blood sugar level. The best option is switching to stevia.
- Grain – Grains especially gluten-containing grains such as wheat have high amounts of carbohydrates which are easily broken down into sugar. Grains can be removed from the diet initially and then introduced back in small amounts.
- Alcohol – Alcohol increases blood sugar levels in the body and also leads to liver toxicity. Alcohol is made from carbohydrates.
How to cure diabetes
Foods to take in curing diabetes:
Foods high in chromium
Chromium helps in improving GTF glucose tolerance factor in the body and can help in balancing out the blood glucose levels. Some foods that fall into this category includes broccoli, green beans, raw cheese and grass-fed beef. Broccoli is by far the highest food containing chromium.
Wild caught fish
These contains Omega-3 fats that help in reducing inflammation which can play a role in counteracting the negative effects as a result of elevated blood glucose.
Herbs and supplements
Sprinkling herbs like turmeric, cinnamon, and parsley on food can help in balancing blood sugar levels.
There are also a number of supplements that can be used to balance blood sugars.
1. Chromium Picolinate – Improves insulin sensitivity (600 mcg daily)
2. Fish Oil – Omega3 aids in insulin function (1,000 mg daily)
3. Cinnamon – Improves blood sugar control. Add to tea, food or smoothie (2 tsp daily)
4. Fiber powder – Helps in controlling blood glucose (10 g daily)
5. Alpha- Lipoic Acid – Improves insulin sensitivity (300-1200 mg daily)
This an important aspect of the treatment process. Make sure you increase your activity level and look for ways to do more. There are many exercises out there that can go a long way. Cardio will help reduce sugar levels while weight training will increase and maintain muscle mass, which will help in balancing blood sugar and metabolism.
Doing the above will help you get rid of diabetes. But all of this is a lot to take in and you might be wondering where to start.
Would you like to know how you can completely and permanently reverse your Type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes in as little as 1 week?
Click here to learn about a natural, scientifically proven 3-step method to reverse your diabetes, once and for all.